Video: Idiots with Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This video is about 5yrs. old so it may have been posted before----if so, I apologize.(salty language)

Idiots with Guns

Staytuned
Published on Jan 18, 2014

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the first guy that shot himself when drawing, I don't consider him an idiot. He seems like a good guy with at least some training. Drawing is dangerous time, he just screwed up.
I won't practice live fire drawing from a holster by myself and/or a long ways from medical help.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree the first guy had some training it was a accident, but should have practiced with it empty to make sure it doesn't catch on something or you fire it like he did. The others well the video show it all, what gets me is the guy that fires his rifle it clicks he then looks down the barrel like oh where did it go instead pointing it at the ground and waiting or clearing the gun.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy that nearly blew his head off had a safety vest on so he wasn't all bad. Of course, if he had succeeded in blowing his head off it wouldn't matter regardless if he had a vest on or not. The mortician would have cut it off anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom