Video: What Does Diversity Have to Do With Science?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By lowering the standards, tens of thousands of new doctors and other healthcare workers will enter the field causing a glut.
This glut is needed to lower healthcare costs so Deblazio can offer his $187 a year healthcare program.
They will probably make them work for ridiculously low wages in exchange for student loan forgiveness.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Winner, winner...
Ooh, ooh, I know this one! [raises and frantically waves hand]

Winner, winner... hot dog weiner!

Hmmm, no that's not it...

Winner, winner... don't eat, and you'll be slimmer!

Hmmm, no that's not it either...

AHA! Winner, winner... what's for dinner?

Hmmm... seems like there should be a chicken involved somewhere...
:lookaroun

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DIVERSITY IN THE MSM:
325b4ccdfbc098bcea4510907e178199a3af8a7063315ccec77b69a701c187cb.jpg

TYR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you get a STEM job as a systems admin you'll instantly be outed if you don't seriously have your act together. Good luck leading a bridge call with 20-30 people all above your pay grade wanting to know why they can't see their SCADA information, can't print 1099 forms, can't log into Citrix or maybe it's just a crapper outhouse tank overflowing in Killdeer ND because your monitor failed to alert anyone.

The truth is, nobody gives a damn what race or gender you are but they absolutely do care about results.

Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully the real world, outside of these liberal infested universities, will thin the herd. I know my profession, no matter which company it was, has a lot of veterans. We have the knowledge, experience, and dedication, without all the indoctrination.

Latest posts

Top Bottom