Vikings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, this series has been really good in past seasons. It's been a little tough to watch lately. But last night it delivered one of the best lines I've heard lately.

Ivar: " I bet you wished you'd have killed me when I was born. Just like you wanted to.

Ragnar: " Only when you talk"

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good show. If the hard to watch is because of the "fall of Lothbrok", that is what has kept me going. I honestly hate shows like TWD that seem to be a continuous wash, rinse, repeat of the same story line over and over. Raiding various locations over and over would get pretty boring, I've really enjoyed the last 2 seasons. Watching a guy go from farmer, to king to disgrace has been part of the allure.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Loving this season more than last. Last nights episode was very good. Getting back a little to the previous seasons. I know none of this is actual history, just had a hard time with the Paris episodes. That diverged a great deal from what is thought to have really happened... except for the Rollo character.

Latest posts

Top Bottom