Virginia man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The information on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines and the harm from COVID is there if you you seek it instead of following the anti-vaxxer chain of articles.
Who exactly are americasfrontline doctors? For starters they are a radical minority of doctors not representative of physicians overall.
More on them and what mainstream genuine health experts have to say about the topic:
"For anyone considering the Pfizer vaccine, know that you are getting an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine," James Todaro, MD, a member of America's Frontline Doctors, wrote on Twitter. Todaro, a former practicing ophthalmologist who is now a blockchain investor, stated that Americans should "think twice if you are under 50 yrs old with an [infection fatality rate] under 0.02%."

These claims were not backed by data and neither member provided examples of vaccine mandates. Gold and Todaro did not respond to requests for comment from MedPage Today.

Physicians and medical experts were outraged by these sentiments, stating that clinicians who have actually treated COVID patients on the frontlines would never support these claims.

"For the record, nearly all the frontline doctors I've worked with and spoken to who've actually taken care of critically ill COVID-19 patients and seen how horrible this virus can be have been eagerly getting in line and grateful to roll up their sleeves," Craig Spencer, MD, MPH, an emergency physician at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University in New York City, wrote on Twitter.

Peter Hotez, MD, PhD, a vaccine researcher from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, emphasized that no American is being forced to take a vaccine, and criticized the credentials of any clinician who would oppose immunization.

"No real frontline doctor objects to this vaccine," Hotez wrote on Twitter. "Only the antivax, 'health freedom' movement linked to right wing extremism."

Angela Rasmussen, PhD, a virologist at Georgetown University, stated that there is no such thing as "forcing" anyone to get vaccinated.

"This would be funny if it's not the same pathetic, cynical, thirsty, self-serving grifting that intentionally sown doubt in public health expertise and resulted in 300,000 dead Americans," Rasmussen wrote on Twitter.

America's Frontline Doctors launched a petition to "prevent people from being intimidated or pressured into taking experimental vaccines," which has more than 34,000 signatures. The organization also published a white paper claiming to debunk COVID-19 "myths," which includes information about the "censorship" on the benefits of hydroxychloroquine and potential dangers of the vaccine (the group actively discourages use of a vaccine even for groups at high-risk of severe COVID-19, instead recommending "early or prophylactic treatment with established medications").
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90536

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s just more conspiracy crap that CY posts on his personal wacky thread, but now it’s being posted on normal threads. I think the analogy of CY (& others) being the AOC of antivaxxers is accurate.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both side of this vax debate works the same............ the vax MAY prevent Covid, the vax MAY not prevent Covid, the vax MAY have side effects, the vax MAY not have side effects, people MAY die without the vax, people MAY die from the vax. Those are the facts, what is pure speculation is long term effects. We're not long term yet, end of story. This is spiraling into global warming caused by man.....AOC claiming that mankind wouldn't exist in 12y at the current rate, etc.

totally agree there's at least two sides .. that's why I specifically requested you point out what you think is not true. so I can either make corrections or provide additional documentation.

what's amazing is just how effective propaganda can be. normally articles from Nature commands respect. nowdays some assume peer reviewed articles published on Nature are wacko. perhaps it's those folks who's wacko? that or those folks just don't have the capability to comprehend aka IQ doesn't match

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
totally agree there's at least two sides .. that's why I specifically requested you point out what you think is not true. so I can either make corrections or provide additional documentation.

what's amazing is just how effective propaganda can be. normally articles from Nature commands respect. nowdays some assume peer reviewed articles published on Nature are wacko. perhaps it's those folks who's wacko?

Any claim that's not capable of being tested, cannot be claimed true or false. Any article about long term effects isn't worth reading, nothing said can be proven or disproven yet. Any article claiming negative long term effects is worthless...............any article claiming positive news about long term effects is worthless. We're not long term yet. Yet again this parallels with the global warming caused by man, there's no Earth without humans to compare to. We have no long term covid vaccine subjects to study.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your chances of being hit by lightning are much higher that having bad long-term effects from a vaccine. COVID on the other hand is three times more likely to kill you than the flu.
Well crap, I've been hit twice! I'm soooo screwed!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

what's amazing is just how effective propaganda can be. normally articles from Nature commands respect. nowdays some assume peer reviewed articles published on Nature are wacko. perhaps it's those folks who's wacko? that or those folks just don't have the capability to comprehend aka IQ doesn't match

I feel like there's some irony here..... can't place it.....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

upload_2021-4-1_10-16-21.jpeg

Just like a bartender telling us about climate science, we have our own hysterical untrained covid expert posting crazy antivaxxer propaganda.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s prudent to get your vaccine advice from your physician, not an internet search wacko

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any claim that's not capable of being tested, cannot be claimed true or false. Any article about long term effects isn't worth reading, nothing said can be proven or disproven yet. Any article claiming negative long term effects is worthless...............any article claiming positive news about long term effects is worthless. We're not long term yet. Yet again this parallels with the global warming caused by man, there's no Earth without humans to compare to. We have no long term covid vaccine subjects to study.

totally agree .. that's why I've repeatedly pointed out ... NO one know what long term side effects will be for any drug only 9 months old

hence why all experimental "vaccines" approved under EUA will NOT pass normal FDA approval. for same reason it's not possible to finish stage 3 trials for any drug only 9 months old.

now lets dive in a bit on experimental mRNA jabs and why they need extreme cold storage.

normally messenger RNA is extremely fragile and will not survive for long. mRNA is the danger signal that triggers what ever defense our innate immune system calls for. then RNA'ses comes in shuts down mRNA. say cytoclines are called for to shut down foreign invaders. if that cytocline storm is not shut off, that could end up killing you.

mRNA gene therapy has been studied for decades, mainly against cancer. scientist have not come up with a safe mRNA gene therapy after decades of trying. treated animals would have proper response, but would die months later after being exposed to targeted virus.

there's a number of publications on Nature covering problems of creating a successful mRNA gene therapy. yes this predates COVID. one of the most difficult issue to overcome is how fragile mRNA is. which is why experimental mRNA jabs has to be stored at extreme cold conditions.

scientist solved the problem by surrounding mRNA with lipids suspended in PEG or poyethlene glycol. this made mRNA thermostable, which brought on a slew of new problems. now thermal stable mRNA has no shut off switch. later on if say a cytocline storm is generated by a thermalstable mRNA, it will not shut off killing the host.

above is typed from memory .. I can provide source documents if needed. but it's on the money.

edit: sauce .. source for thermal stable experimental mRNA "vaccine" gene therapy. Dr. Judy Mikovits
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/01/31/covid-19-vaccine-gene-therapy.aspx

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
totally agree .. that's why I've repeatedly pointed out ... NO one know what long term side effects will be for any drug only 9 months old

hence why all experimental "vaccines" approved under EUA will NOT pass normal FDA approval. for same reason it's not possible to finish stage 3 trials for any drug only 9 months old.

now lets dive in a bit on experimental mRNA jabs and why they need extreme cold storage.

normally messenger RNA is extremely fragile and will not survive for long. mRNA is the danger signal that triggers what ever defense our innate immune system calls for. then RNA'ses comes in shuts down mRNA. say cytoclines are called for to shut down foreign invaders. if that cytocline storm is not shut off, that could end up killing you.

mRNA gene therapy has been studied for decades, mainly against cancer. scientist have not come up with a safe mRNA gene therapy after decades of trying. treated animals would have proper response, but would die months later after being exposed to targeted virus.

there's a number of publications on Nature covering problems of creating a successful mRNA gene therapy. yes this predates COVID. one of the most difficult issue to overcome is how fragile mRNA is. which is why experimental mRNA jabs has to be stored at extreme cold conditions.

scientist solved the problem by surrounding mRNA with lipids suspended in PEG or poyethlene glycol. this made mRNA thermostable, which brought on a slew of new problems. now thermal stable mRNA has no shut off switch. later on if say a cytocline storm is generated by a thermalstable mRNA, it will not shut off killing the host.

above is typed from memory .. I can provide source documents if needed. but it's on the money.

Just keep on believing is all I can tell you, typed from memory or not lol. See you and everyone else back here in a year and we'll continue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom