Virginia man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dozens of people are killed every day while wearing seatbelts. Kinetic forces often exceed the limits of the human body. Do your own research and you will find numerous cases of people dying while wearing seat belts.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The internet is full of reports like this...my main concern is 5-10yrs from now...what is the long term effect of the new tech?

You can probably find the video, but here is an article where Ben Stein (Bueller...Bueller...)had severe side-effects. He too acted like he had Stockholm syndrome and warned but said he was glad anyway LOL

https://www.pugetsoundradio.com/202...om-covid-vaccine-days-after-getting-the-shot/

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The internet is full of reports like this...my main concern is 5-10yrs from now...what is the long term effect of the new tech?

You can probably find the video, but here is an article where Ben Stein (Bueller...Bueller...)had severe side-effects. He too acted like he had Stockholm syndrome and warned but said he was glad anyway LOL

https://www.pugetsoundradio.com/202...om-covid-vaccine-days-after-getting-the-shot/

Any long term side effects of the vaccine will be minuscule relative to the long term side effects of covid19.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a scientific statement, but I hear your opinion. How many people will be vaccinated vs have an "actual" case of covid? If there were long term side effects, it would be exponentially more people affected vs the number of actual people that get covid and have lasting effects...But it is a personal choice...either sux which I'm sure you'd agree. People have to decide which they want to risk and live with it.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a scientific statement, but I hear your opinion. How many people will be vaccinated vs have an "actual" case of covid? If there were long term side effects, it would be exponentially more people affected vs the number of actual people that get covid and have lasting effects...But it is a personal choice...either sux which I'm sure you'd agree. People have to decide which they want to risk and live with it.

Well I certainly hope there will be more people who get the vaccine than people who have long term side effects from covid. If your point is that there is likely to be more detrimental side effects from the vaccine than from the virus, that’s naive and unlikely. If your pointing out that vaccines allow for a low degree of risk (when studying populations) to lessen or eradicate infectious disease, then sure.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I certainly hope there will be more people who get the vaccine than people who have long term side effects from covid. If your point is that there is likely to be more detrimental side effects from the vaccine than from the virus, that’s naive and unlikely. If your pointing out that vaccines allow for a low degree of risk (when studying populations) to lessen or eradicate infectious disease, then sure.

I'm saying that it is unknown to everyone at this time if there will be long term side effects from the vaccine (it is new technology in all cases). Therefore, the impact of that vs the long term covid folks can't be known or compared until enough time has passed. No matter which side of the issue we are on, this is unknown territory right now. The risk "should" be low, but you generally have to break a few eggs to make an omelette which is collectivist thinking...however, America is built on the individual and not the collective.

I of course hope it all works out okay for everyone and do not claim I know for sure one way or the other. We have plenty of examples of Rx drugs that were deemed safe, that later were acknowledged to have issues. If you read the insert of other traditional vaccines, they are required by law to list the known potential side effect...maybe remote, but still risk...risk=must be choice.

Wow this has gone down the tubes.

One more thread I'm out of.

Just don't cancel anyone for comedy...at least you left and didn't call for a ban LOL

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm saying that it is unknown to everyone at this time if there will be long term side effects from the vaccine (it is new technology in all cases). Therefore, the impact of that vs the long term covid folks can't be known or compared until enough time has passed. No matter which side of the issue we are on, this is unknown territory right now. The risk "should" be low, but you generally have to break a few eggs to make an omelette which is collectivist thinking...however, America is built on the individual and not the collective.

I of course hope it all works out okay for everyone and do not claim I know for sure one way or the other. We have plenty of examples of Rx drugs that were deemed safe, that later were acknowledged to have issues. If you read the insert of other traditional vaccines, they are required by law to list the known potential side effect...maybe remote, but still risk...risk=must be choice.

Just don't cancel anyone for comedy...at least you left and didn't call for a ban LOL

Well sure, of course each individual has a right to make that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom