Viridian Weapon Technologies Support Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite literally, the most flawless customer service experience I recall having in a long long long time. Found that a battery on a XTL-CAM I have had a weird crack in the battery so I called them up. Keep in mind I have no idea where this came from, but probably it's something I did... maybe putting it in wrong or something. I don't know. After like 20 seconds and two prompts I had a US-based support rep on the phone who listened to the issue. 2 minutes later I replied to his email with pictures and then they setup a replacement for me.

Total time on the phone was less than 5 minutes. No hassles, no issues, no worries. Really really nice example of customer service, and makes me glad I have a couple of their products.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now let's hope I get a good one from Charter Arms. I made a trade for one of their pieces today and the seller might not have mentioned that the single action on the gun was not really there. So hopefully they'll either take it in and rework it, or at least send me the trigger/hammer I need to replace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom