Visiting Italy in a few weeks - open to suggestions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've got 5 nights in Rome total and 2 nights in Venice. We should be able to explore a good portion of the area, at least in those two cities. We will need to make more trips in the future for the Amalfi coast, Bologna, Florence, etc. And we will... this was just an opportunity that arose, cheap airfare and we decided to jump on it.

I'm excited, but the hookers don't interest me. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been much of anywhere... but my advice would be to just relax and visit stuff if/when when ya feel like it.

Otherwise it may become a job rather than a vacation.
:drunk2:

This is certainly a trap many fall into. Which is why we decided to limit our trip to only 2 cities. I would really have liked to go to Florence, too, but that just would have made it too hectic, I think.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've got 5 nights in Rome total and 2 nights in Venice. We should be able to explore a good portion of the area, at least in those two cities. We will need to make more trips in the future for the Amalfi coast, Bologna, Florence, etc. And we will... this was just an opportunity that arose, cheap airfare and we decided to jump on it.

The first thing I saw in Venice, was the office for the Venice Auto Club. Not sure about that!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first thing I saw in Venice, was the office for the Venice Auto Club. Not sure about that!
I was impressed with Venice until walking back down the narrow streets and having a freeking McDonalds and Burger king sign staring at me.
Oh yeah, When I was there the jewelry was 18k gold, not the 14k like in the states. I bought the wife some nice stuff after some negotiating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom