Vitamin D and healthy respiratory system C'-19?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.png
Take this stuff. All natural, made in the USA. Smells like fish. Add a zinc supplement just don't over do that one. Good for the virus. Got my yearly blood level thingy checked. All my levels were good.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pharmaceutically pure fish oil does not smell like fish

Smells like it to me. Maybe my smeller is different then yours. I bit into one of the capsules and it even tasted like fish oil. Could be I read the label and my psyche says "That stuff is gonna smell like spawned out pink salmon." Maybe it's simply the power of suggestion. Did ya ever think about that? Did ya?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smells like it to me. Maybe my smeller is different then yours. I bit into one of the capsules and it even tasted like fish oil. Could be I read the label and my psyche says "That stuff is gonna smell like spawned out pink salmon." Maybe it's simply the power of suggestion. Did ya ever think about that? Did ya?
You know me Jack, I never think about anything.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I ask my doc about a daily Omega 3 supplement a few years ago he recommended the one pictured below plus my daily multi-vitamin says I'm getting 125% of the daily suggested requirement so hopefully as far as 'D' goes I'm pretty well covered.

nutrigold.jpg

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know me Jack, I never think about anything.

You think about things. Just sometimes you got the blinders on a little too tight. Gotta work on that peripheral vision a little bit. Here you go though. It's good stuff. Try it and let me know if you think it smells like spawned out pink salmon...

https://www.purealaskaomega.com

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just being contrarian and argumentative.
We’re contemporary people, and we have no time for eating things.
Besides, as Woodie Guthrie said “the more you eat, the more you shi+”
So the whole thing is problematic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom