Viva vigilantism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if we could import that to the United States under NAFTA?
:thumbup3::clap3:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/11/mexico-vigilantes-killings-public-support
Mexico's 'avengers' backed by public sick of crime and lack of punishment
A wave of vigilante killings – such as the bus passenger who shot four robbers – has struck a chord with Mexicans fed up with crime, corruption and impunity
David Agren in Mexico City - Friday 11 November 2016
...“People have less patience and expect less from the government,” said Gerardo Priego Tapía, a former politician now directing an anti-kidnap group in Tabasco state. “This is prompting people to defend themselves and fight back.”

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few of us-two or three need to go up to Oregan and put those protesting kids to bed. I don't believe that after a legal vote that all should accept the results and not whine so loudly.
I don't believe though that we should only send one Texas Ranger per riot though (one riot, one Ranger). Those kids need the book read to them and sent to bed.
I don't remember that we demonstrated when Obama got selected-twice. We just tightened our belts and stomached him as best we could for eight long.....long years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom