Vlad cuts off electricity to Finland!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like video from some online game to me. Do Russian helicopter pilots all wear parachutes, and do they all "swing" at the same angle all the way to the ground?
Yeah, I don't know if it's game footage, but there's definitely something fishy about it. The smoke just looks wrong, and those "paratroopers" look way too identical for that to be real.

ETA: some of the footage looks real, so it could be that someone has overlaid visual F/X on top of it.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know if it's game footage, but there's definitely something fishy about it. The smoke just looks wrong, and those "paratroopers" look way too identical for that to be real.

ETA: some of the footage looks real, so it could be that someone has overlaid visual F/X on top of it.
That's a game. And I'm a little worried that somebody thinks it's comforting that people are being killed.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of real video's online showing much more carnage. I'm Ok with it being the Russian aggressors that have murdered innocent civilians.
Yet I guess it was okay for the Ukrainian .gov to bomb the Russian immigrants in country for almost a year. There is no good guy/bad guy delineation here. Neither side is innocent. If there was a clear cut good guy, Nato would have jumped all over this already. There would have been backing for Ukraine. I'm getting stories out of there that the soldiers murdering people are Ukrainian. That some of the videos of people running out of buildings are in some cases being staged. And that Ukrainian soldiers are parking their armor near schools and hospitals, then locking everyone in. I mean, hell, one prominent Russian official has been killed, what four or five times now, yet somehow still shows up in photos. There's a whole lot of propaganda coming out of that part of the world. Im pretty sure Ive seen video of more Russian tanks killed than the Russian army actually has. Air support too. And given the ties some of our prominent politicians have there, I'm not sure I trust the story their telling either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet I guess it was okay for the Ukrainian .gov to bomb the Russian immigrants in country for almost a year. There is no good guy/bad guy delineation here. Neither side is innocent. If there was a clear cut good guy, Nato would have jumped all over this already. There would have been backing for Ukraine. I'm getting stories out of there that the soldiers murdering people are Ukrainian. That some of the videos of people running out of buildings are in some cases being staged. And that Ukrainian soldiers are parking their armor near schools and hospitals, then locking everyone in. I mean, hell, one prominent Russian official has been killed, what four or five times now, yet somehow still shows up in photos. There's a whole lot of propaganda coming out of that part of the world. Im pretty sure Ive seen video of more Russian tanks killed than the Russian army actually has. Air support too. And given the ties some of our prominent politicians have there, I'm not sure I trust the story their telling either.
I can't disagree with the propaganda on both sides, but there are independent reporters on the scene from multiple sources reporting on the ruski's atrocities. I've not seen news reports of Ukrainian atrocities coming from Russia.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The film does seem to be a bit idyllic, but I will just leave this here. Helicopters have been and are being used in airborne operations. Once opening oscillations are done most all dropped groups will hang in the same orientation depending mainly on wind. Now it doesn't look like the helicopters were doing a drop pass, and if the troops were in an aircraft that just got hit, they would be much more bunched up, not evenly spaced as depicted.
However this might be a drop of linemen and electrical engineers turning off the power to Finland which doesn't seem to have any treaty with Russia that states if they join NATO it will be considered an act of war, and all the crap flying around is merely sparks from the first failed attempt to unplug the power cord😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom