Vlad cuts off electricity to Finland!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5C9B2FFB-1173-4084-A55C-3CAF8075E57B.jpeg

Due to their intent on applying for NATO membership with Sweden on Monday.

Finland just finished testing it’s newest NUCLEAR reactor, and states they will have it operational by September (winter) and that Vlads actions will have no effect on the Finnish people.

Sweden is also about to fire up their new nuclear plant this fall.

These new reactors use some kind of lead cooling I have heard and are ultra clean.

Meanwhile BRANDON descends us into a 3rd world grid/economy importing millions of illiegals and fantasizing about wind and solar.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Some food for thought: the Fins have an ongoing peace treaty with Russia signed after WWII (Finland was allied with Nazi Germany). It was with the USSR and carried over to Russia after the fall of the soviets. That treaty pretty much states that the Fins will be neutral WRT Russia in perpetuity and Russia in kind and any violation of the treaty is an act of war. If they join NATO, we will see general mobilization of the Russian forces and Finland will most likely be invaded and burned to the ground. When that happens, I believe the Russians will go total war on Ukraine and burn it to the ground. Anyone who interferes will get a nuke. None of this is good.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Some food for thought: the Fins have an ongoing peace treaty with Russia signed after WWII (Finland was allied with Nazi Germany). It was with the USSR and carried over to Russia after the fall of the soviets. That treaty pretty much states that the Fins will be neutral WRT Russia in perpetuity and Russia in kind and any violation of the treaty is an act of war. If they join NATO, we will see general mobilization of the Russian forces and Finland will most likely be invaded and burned to the ground. When that happens, I believe the Russians will go total war on Ukraine and burn it to the ground. Anyone who interferes will get a nuke. None of this is good.
i'm not on the full wwiii bandwagon yet. i think russia and china just want in on the 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 years of proxy war fighting the US has been doing.

it's a LOT more efficient for your economy to blast your expiring weapons into SOMETHING which requires a higher budget rather than just selling them off to despots like everyone used to. old tanks? let them get blown up, far better than selling them off as well.

been working for us, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom