Vlad cuts off electricity to Finland!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the Finnish/Russian relationship is very complex and fascinating. The Finnish snipers did a real number on the Russians but as usual Russian numbers overwhelmed them, resulting in a very favorable treaty and for awhile puppet government too.
Some folks don't read history or get it from the MSM or some other narrative watching the White Death Simo videos, a person whom I admire, but there's more to the Finnish/Russian war. After the Winter War Finland ceded about 9% of it's territory to Russia. After the second war with Russia (when the Nazis were helping) ended, they not only had to expel all German forces (which resulted in the Finnish German war believe it or not) and after the next treaty they had to cede even more land and like $300m to Russia and sign the current treaty. That was like 1947 or 48. I guess they did a number on the Russians though, or not so much. Facts, man they suck, and so do history books, they have those dadburn facts in them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then I’d be more concerned with getting rid of them before starting WWIII
What makes you think we will start it? Russia is already starting it in Europe. The Chinese are getting froggie in the Pacific and Indian Ocean. Iran is using it's new satellites to size up are naval base in Bahrain and is trying to buy new jets from Russia. There is also some indications they have copied and modified the F-14. They HAVE copied the Phoenix missile.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What makes you think we will start it? Russia is already starting it in Europe. The Chinese are getting froggie in the Pacific and Indian Ocean. Iran is using it's new satellites to size up are naval base in Bahrain and is trying to buy new jets from Russia. There is also some indications they have copied and modified the F-14. They HAVE copied the Phoenix missile.
Poor choice of words on my part. It could be inevitable,but escalating at this point seems like a bad plan

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well......

Maybe senile Joe can transfer our grid over there.....somehow....

So we can pay more...

That'll show them

I hope we keep our nose out of this war they are sleep walking us into....

WE HAVE NO BUSINESS OR ITEREST THERE ......

OTHER THEN THESE POLICICAL HACKS CORRUPT MONEY INTEREST.....

They won't fight ...Linda Gramham rino, ...Cry baby kizinger...Cheney....Polosi ...

But your children will there...and your money will be taken here ....for it

Still want it.

WHY ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom