VP9L Optics Ready 20 round 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't know these existed until a couple of days ago.

I kinda want one.

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/...=Avantlink&utm_content=NA&utm_campaign=Itwine
heckler-koch-vp9l-or-review-770.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&K pistols are amazing. If you want a duty rated pistol they are hard to beat, they're bomb proof. When I got a VP I looked at the innards and was blown away by how robust they are compared to Glocks, M&P, etc. There's really no comparison.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
H&K pistols are amazing. If you want a duty rated pistol they are hard to beat, they're bomb proof. When I got a VP I looked at the innards and was blown away by how robust they are compared to Glocks, M&P, etc. There's really no comparison.
I've handled several VP9s but this Long version trips my trigger.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my VP9, and I love the little lever mag release. Easier for me to manipulate that the button. I would love to get a long skid optics ready conversion, but they’re obscenely difficult to find.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I love my VP9, and I love the little lever mag release. Easier for me to manipulate that the button. I would love to get a long skid optics ready conversion, but they’re obscenely difficult to find.
They were in stock at Brownell's when I started this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom