VTDW1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirIsFineUpHere

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not see a review section in the classifieds, (may have missed it tbh) but I'm kind of used to doing so, so figured I would give credit where it's due. I wanted to give a review for my dealings with @VTDW1. We had a firearm, some ammo and magazines exchanged. This was one of the easiest, most friendly transactions I've ever had. Super easy and down to earth guy and easy to get along with. I was treated to breakfast and had my mind blown by pictures of some of Dave's hobbies. Seriously impressive work 🤯

Thanks for breakfast. I have a lot of respect for you and am glad to have met you Dave.

George

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Find one of his posts
Hover your mouse over his avatar
Click the "Add Feedback" button in the pop up window
Fill out the form

That way it stays with his profile, and is where people will look in the future if they are considering dealing with him. Rather than scroll off the board.

And thanks for giving him feedback. it potentially helps us all!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Always good to get a report of an easy transaction. When you click on his avatar, you will see this. When you go to leave feedback, don’t bother with the url option, just use the short review.
F5819283-EE77-415F-B77F-D893799CB6D7.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom