Wait...what? Moms Demand Action trying to sneak in here?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They say the smallest form of governance is the family unit. How many here govern their family, successfully, in the exact manner that they would govern anything larger (church, neighborhood, village, city, state, country)?

Because if you have figured out how to govern at the small level and you are doing it with a good heart for all parties affected, it's time to step up to the next level and try there.

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.” - John Stuart Mill

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220919-165510.png

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure your comments are made sarcastically, and maybe snidely, but your probably correct.
Republicans aren't as mad naturally as the other party. Why do demonrats always yell like brain dead qbiden?
Why does blm, antiva, both demonrat organizations riot and destroy cities and kill people?

There are Republicans out there that are taking a stand and they get destroyed by the left wing media and outside donors that bring in millions of dollars that are negative. In Georgia Herschel Walker has had about 50 million dollars in outside of Georgia money come into the state to try and defeat him.
Take Pennsylvania for instance. The demonrat candidate for senate was a mayor and missed 50 some city meetings in the town he represented. (FYI, he is a rich kid that has never had a real job) Currently has had a stroke and has a very difficult time putting two sentences together. Stroke or whatever. I hope he recovers, but he is not capable of representing the people of Pennsylvania.
Spare me the liberal opposition to his Republican opponent. I can shoot that down in a heartbeat and you don't want to see it.
FYI, it's not about the party, it's about the people of the state they represent. If they can't even take care of themselves, why would anyone want them to represent the Populus?
Let's move on to Georgia again. Stacy Abrams has constantly said the election was stolen from her, just like the hildabeast in 2016.
Yet, your media continues to say Trump is wrong saying his election was stolen.
Who is right? Who has the evidence? The media and demonrats don't agree with Trump, but you don't see them disagreeing with abrams and the hildabeast.
Eh Dennis, your preferred media outlets are framing the Dems like that for you, they don’t exist in and reasonable numbers; just like the inbred, illiterate gun loving Maga hat wearing folks that msnbc and others show ordinary dems.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eh Dennis, your preferred media outlets are framing the Dems like that for you, they don’t exist in and reasonable numbers; just like the inbred, illiterate gun loving Maga hat wearing folks that msnbc and others show ordinary dems.
Oh, I watch all the media outlets. Fox, CNN, PBS, Google news and so on. You have to see where your enemies are at. I'm not in a news bubble at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom