Waiting for The Blizzard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed it had started snowing last night before I went to bed. It was starting to stick in the driveway brick. Woke up at 7:30, it looked exactly the same lol. I just had to laugh. Been out in the shop the last few hours stoking the fire, cutting some wood. Came back in for a coffee, it's a dang blizzard out there. Cold too. Porch gauge says 7°. Guess I'll put on some boots before headed back out there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
11:20AM: Okay, could this be it? It's really snowing now, I mean, it's real snow, not just stuff being moved around by the wind. Let's just see if it picks up here soon.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ui-50-s-eagle-safety-can---type-i-gas-can---5-gallon---red.jpg
ui-20-fs-eagle-safety-can-with-funnel---type-1-gas-can---2-gallon---red.jpg
That one's not entirely on Uncle Sugar; a lot of that is on the ambulance chasers who drove Blitz manufacturing into bankruptcy because their clients were unbelievably stupid.

You are exactly right.

Blitz was the largest manufacturer of gasoline containers in the U.S.

Had some in-laws who worked there for years.

Greedy lawyers (3) ate them alive. People would accelerate fires straight out of the can and also top off hot running engines.

Google Blitz manufacturing....I could not get the link to set for some reason.(Probably my fault)

I knew it was coming and bought about 1/2 dozen of the old style while they were available. I despise the new style!

There is some options shown above, but there kinda pricey.

Seen them at Atwoods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom