Waiting for The Blizzard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we've got maybe 2" or so right now in Bartlesville. Lots of blowing, though, I sure don't want to be out in this.

It's freaking 3ºF!!!! THREE!!! With 20MPH winds!

I didn't order this shite.

I've put out some deer corn the past 2 days because of the coming weather. The current conditions are probably going to keep me from doing it this afternoon. The local deer and birds have appreciated what I have done, however.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just got back from getting some more cold weather gear out of my storage unit. The drifts between the buildings were 2 feet deep.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The big one is coming!

5FCB09DD-92C7-423C-B558-4EA2AC39148C.jpeg

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the OKC area, KOCO, Lane and Conger are saying heavy snow coming in around 4:00 and 6:00 pm, and then continuing overnight. Windchills around -20, single digit temps. Just another day in paradise.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The snow is blowing sideways here at the Seminole/Hughes county line. Has been since yesterday morning. Nice and powdery so it should have decent traction and won't make too big of a mess when it goes away.

But yeah, I too heard the main event is coming tonight/tomorrow. Thats about right. My father in law's funeral is scheduled for Tuesday. We'll see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom