Waiting for The Blizzard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched our neighbor hope in the car wearing shorts and a tshirt... didn’t even take cold weather gear....

My neighbor does the same thing. He was outside yesterday afternoon burning stuff in their burn barrel, wearing just a sweater and shorts.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9:00AM: Light snow falling out right now, very light. We shall see.
We are getting decent snow right now north of you. We are still a few hours out from the 2nd storm hitting.

my wife banned me from taking my Jeep out with no top in front of the news crews. She didn’t think it was nearly as funny as me, and all of kfor is on the other side of town. I told her it was like wife beaters, cutoff jeans, and a lot of missing teeth after after tornados. That didn’t help my case.

side note, kfor is so much better with Emily Sutton instead of mike Morgan.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to explain being prepared to my daughter on the way to basketball practice while she was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. In one ear and out the other.
Watched our neighbor hope in the car wearing shorts and a tshirt... didn’t even take cold weather gear....

If it’s 40 degrees next Saturday, I’ll be wearing shorts!

FRISKY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched our neighbor hop in the car wearing shorts and a t-shirt... didn’t even take cold weather gear....

Which is fine, until you fall, have a wreck, or get stuck....
Or you get pulled over for a traffic violation (which actually happened to me.)
FRISKYette started to get some food at a drive-in yesterday wearing shorts, but changed her mind after realizing the many things that could go wrong. It was a good decision because her key fob battery died the second time she used it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom