Waiting on Mas gunworks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone been waiting a real long time for Martin with Mas gunworks to deliver any class 3 type weapons? I ordered and paid for a complete 5.56 SBR with an extra barrel, a complete 9mm SBR, a 5.56 can and a 9mm can. It was over $5,000. I did this a year and a half ago. I finally did receive two cans and SBR's (both lowers and both 5.56 uppers) a couple months ago, which I was relieved somewhat. I have not received the 9mm upper yet and have called and left messages almost every day the last few weeks but no return calls. I have the 9mm can but no upper to use it with. I thought about posting this many times this last year to get advice but was in fear of not getting anything due to making someone upset, but enough is enough. Maybe I am in the wrong or maybe I was ignorant by trusting and paying for everything up front. I will keep trying, any advice? When I hear of someone recommended on this site, I usually trust them. I know that there are other sellers on this site I will use in the future. Well live and learn, anyway it Just makes me want to.....well..... :scream:

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think there is a problem with me getting a message to Martin. I have left messages on his voicemail in the past and he would respond. His voicemail is still working but he just hasn't called me back in the last few weeks. I wouldn't mind waiting longer if there were other issues but I would like to at least hear from him. Maybe he has been out of town or something but still I would think he could have taken a few seconds to call. This wouldn't have even been an issue had it not been going on for a year and a half. As far as Matt is concerned, I have bought several guns from him in the past and have always been pleased with him. Matt has always been easy to deal with. Matt is a great guy.
I was wondering if anyone else paid up front and had to wait a long time to receive their stuff. If I am in the wrong for bringing this up in this forum then I will stop. Just have nowhere else to rant. Sorry

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were some people who were waiting on stuff that posted in the general section a while back try searching there. I think Gillman7 was the original poster

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Matt and Martin are separate entities now that the shop has closed down. I am not sure if Matt will be able to help you get in touch with Martin or not. I know I have tried to get in touch with him recently and have not been able to get a response either. I have done business with him in the past but as of right now, I myself will not do business with him....

ou77kg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through this with Martin 2 years ago for a .22lr SBR upper for an AR15. Finally had my lawyer give him a call after 6 months and he got it to me that day. I would never do business with him again under any circumstance

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue with a .22 upper he sold me, but he made it right. That was a couple of years ago though, so I don't know whats going on these days. Hopefully he can clear this up quickly.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought an AR upper when they had a shop and the extractor spring was bad. It took two months for him to get it to me and his contact was extremely minimal.. I would email, a week later he'd respond. I would email, a week later email again, he would respond a few days later... he did get it to me though.... And yeah Matt doesn't talk to Martin at all since the shop closed. Pretty severe falling out between them so I am not sure that he would be able to help you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom