Wal-Mart bb & pellet pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was always 16 for BB/pellet guns when I was a kid and buying them at wally world. I think I'd be fine in modern times if is were moved to 18 so that "Dad" has to buy the Red Ryder for the kiddo and the punks with no adult supervision can't buy them.

Let's face it, we've let society denigrate so much that young people are not getting the traditional values that we all got growing up...if that also means unsupervised punks need to be 21 to buy an AR (unless 18 and in the military), then it's our fault for letting the demoncrats change our culture to this point.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart didn’t want to sell me spray paint because I didn’t have my ID on me. I was probably 40 at the time.
I walked out, went to Ace and picked up a 12 pack of beer on the way home.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the local wally world today and just happened to look at the gun case, there was a sign that said ”state law requires a person to be 21 to purchase a bb or a pellet pistol”.

The 21 was written in by a magic marker by an employee I’m assuming.

I’m a ffl holder and I never knew this was a law, but again, I don’t know a lot of stuff either.

Anyone ever heard of this before?

WHO CAN HAVE A GUN​

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Oklahoma​

VIEW POLICY AREA
Last updated MAY 3, 2021 .
Oklahoma prohibits a child (person under age 18) from possessing any firearm except for participation in hunting animals, hunter safety classes, education and training in the safe use and handling of firearms, target shooting, or skeet, trap or other sporting events or competitions (provided the child is not otherwise prohibited from possessing firearms).1
In addition, whenever a person under age 18 is detained or arrested by a law enforcement officer and is carrying any firearm prohibited by state law, the firearm may be confiscated and forfeited to the state.2
Oklahoma also bars any person from selling or giving to a child under age 18 any firearm, provided that this “shall not prohibit a parent of a child or legal guardian of a child, or a person acting with the permission of the parent of the child or legal guardian of the child, from giving the child a firearm for participation in hunting animals or fowl, hunter safety classes, education and training in the safe use and handling of firearms, target shooting, skeet, trap or other sporting events or competitions…”3
Any person who violates these provisions is liable for civil damages for injury or death to any person and for any property damage resulting from any discharge of a firearm by the child.4 Federal law imposes additional age restrictions.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

WHO CAN HAVE A GUN​

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Oklahoma​

VIEW POLICY AREA
Last updated MAY 3, 2021 .
Oklahoma prohibits a child (person under age 18) from possessing any firearm except for participation in hunting animals, hunter safety classes, education and training in the safe use and handling of firearms, target shooting, or skeet, trap or other sporting events or competitions (provided the child is not otherwise prohibited from possessing firearms).1
In addition, whenever a person under age 18 is detained or arrested by a law enforcement officer and is carrying any firearm prohibited by state law, the firearm may be confiscated and forfeited to the state.2
Oklahoma also bars any person from selling or giving to a child under age 18 any firearm, provided that this “shall not prohibit a parent of a child or legal guardian of a child, or a person acting with the permission of the parent of the child or legal guardian of the child, from giving the child a firearm for participation in hunting animals or fowl, hunter safety classes, education and training in the safe use and handling of firearms, target shooting, skeet, trap or other sporting events or competitions…”3
Any person who violates these provisions is liable for civil damages for injury or death to any person and for any property damage resulting from any discharge of a firearm by the child.4 Federal law imposes additional age restrictions.
The problem is a air gun isnt classified as a firearm just like a BP gun isnt technicually a firearm, but someplaces will list them as such.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure they mean the "State law of Walmart"

View attachment 275453
Dear Walmart,

In light of your "policy on firearm sales", please review my personal policy on Whom I will purchase anything.

Neither I or any of my kin or even my friends will EVER darken your doors with our business again.

Reasor's and Price Mart is just down the road as well as numerous Quick trips and Braum's. The 2A isn't about hunting, it's about keeping the right to defend ourselves from tyranny. Your arrogance has placed you on a pretty high horse. You may find that's a long way to fall.

Oh, and acquiring ammo is not that big of a deal. Even primers can be reloaded.

Signed,
Any Patriot willing to defend his/her country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom