Wal-Mart raising prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really depends on the Walmart and how many stores are around them, seems South Tulsa is the cheapest in most cases. I know here in Claremore a 100 round value pack of 12ga is 5 bucks more than Sand Springs Walmart and they don't price match their own stores so I try not to buy from them when realistic. They seem to go in drive everyone out and then conor the market and raise their prices.

Wal-Mart does have different prices for stores in more urban areas versus stores in more rural areas, and it isn't just for ammo.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally ran across some 380 ammo at the I240 walmart friday afternoon, I haven't seen 380 in forever. It was Winchester white box and was $22.xx a box. Seemed kinda high, but I havent bought any in so long it may be normal. Atleast I can take my little gun to the range now. It seems like I was paying around $15, $16 bucks for it a year ago. Then saturday I was at the Moore Walmart and they had Remington 380 and Remington 45 there, but I didn't price them since I had already spent my allowance on the WWB the day before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom