Walgreen's closing stores due to shoplifting, actress not amused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My memory sucks but seem to recall after the Homeland grocery store in north Tulsa closed they were complaining about not having a grocery store in north Tulsa. The Old Homeland store was purchased and opened by a new owner. Not sure how long it was open but it ended up closing not too long after it opened due to shoplifting and robberies. One would think there's a lesson to be learned...

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Numerous vids declaring SF a S hole any intelligence would say steer clear..
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=san+francisco+****+hole

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My memory sucks but seem to recall after the Homeland grocery store in north Tulsa closed they were complaining about not having a grocery store in north Tulsa. The Old Homeland store was purchased and opened by a new owner. Not sure how long it was open but it ended up closing not too long after it opened due to shoplifting and robberies. One would think there's a lesson to be learned...
A friend worked there and told me about catching an old fat lady with 2 hams or turkeys down her pantyhose under a big floppy dress. They feel their money is for drugs, drink, gambling. all necessities should be free for the taking.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda like Wedgwood, Springlake and Crossroads Mall huh? All closed down by gangs.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Desperation? They buy drugs, booze, cigarettes, women and then they're broke and desperate. Neither the public nor stores owe the deadbeats anything, they need to get a job and stop freeloading-we have illegals to support!

Latest posts

Top Bottom