Walk A Mile In Her Shoes - Bartlesville, April 17th, 2021!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
W00T W00T! Already have some of you guys giving donations and signing up! Thanks a ton! I can't wait, this place rocks!

I think given the current political climate, it might do the community some good to see the 2A community and firearms enthusiasts coming out in support of women and against domestic violence, etc. Put together an OSA team and get some guys to rally together! W00T!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just told my wife, she agrees, it would be AWESOME to have a team from OSA supporting women in this walk. We actually have a team formed by the family of a woman who was killed a couple of years ago by her boyfriend when he was arrested and released and he immediately went out and shot her to death.

We can stand up as a firearms supporting community and say, "We SUPPORT women who are victims of violence, we are RESPONSIBLE gun owners and we will SPEAK OUT AGAINST violence towards women!"

I think it would be a great thing to show the community we are not a bunch of redneck beer-swilling, misogynistic psychopaths.

And we might even be able to get @THAT Gurl to bake some cookies....:D

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had an idea, I'll do homemade BBQ or sponsor lunch out for anyone from OSA who comes up! My treat!

Let me talk to Grumpy. I'm trying trigger point injections for the unrelenting spasms from those thoracic fractures. I'll get started on the cookies. How many dozen do you need??? I'll keep them in the freezer until you are ready for them. Oh and any special requests, I need them now because it's gonna take some time to get them done. No promises if you guys request some weird ass cookie recipe that takes a week to do. :buttkick:

If I can't make it (the doctor just told me to start wearing my brace again) and car rides set off every nerve from my hips up to the top of my head (road vibration), I'll meet someone somewhere convenient (H&H so Grumpy can run in and check to see what all they have, maybe?? :blush:) to hand off the cookies and bring them up to y'all. Hopefully next year I won't be so quite banged up. (One can always hope! Haha! :anyone:)

Oh and we will make a donation when we get paid the 31st.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And one more thing -- could this be stickied?? Just a thought -- the never-ending classified posts knock the important stuff off the front page pretty quick.

ETA: oops just saw the threads about the migration. No joking allowed, huh?? Yeah, right ... Hahaha! I am here -- there WILL be jokes and inappropriate comments. Get over it! :loser::puppet2::musketeers::smash::tounge2::urwelcome::pms2:

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry @saddlebum, 14 is the biggest we've got. :(

We are in the process of getting some red shoe covers though, kind like the ones people wear in surgical suites, so we're getting those for our elderly and people who can't wear heels but still want to participate and show solidarity.

@THAT Gurl, thanks for your offer, I am sure someone like Paul will pick them up and bring them.

I wanna see @druryj and @TerryMiller and @dennishoddy and some of these "others" in heels! Let's do it! :D

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at 400 in donations after about 16 hours. My coworkers said I have to send them a video.

My Aunt, wife, and sisters are having way too much fun trying to find me shoes.

Pro tip, be careful how to you search for size 16-17 women high heels or mens size 14 high heels. You get some very interesting ads targeting you after doing that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom