Walk Away Town Hall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that a certain type of Christian has come to represent all Christians in this society.
The ones who court the most attention receive the most attention. It's a shame. But of course, the same is true of the Muslims. Whoever makes the most noise is the one that is considered typical. It's a shame.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't particularly care if the Republicans are "Gay friendly," the LBGTQ irepresents around 4.7% of our population as I've researched no the internet and they control a lot-more than the citizens as evidenced by the teaching that is going on in our schools with our youth making their lifestyle acceptable and even training our youth int here ways. That is wrong, schools are to teach the young, not to convert them. I've treated those with HSV AIDS and they have always treated me with respect as I have them. They're human and deserve human respect but the activists are deployable.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, I'm neither Republican or homosexual, but I don't care if you are either (or both). What consenting adults do in private is between them.

If you ask me, I'll give an opinion on your lifestyle, but I'm not going to encourage nor castigate what you choose, as an adult, to do.

As long as you don't do it in the streets and scare the livestock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom