Walker's Ultimate Alpha Power Muff Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Flat Dark Earth - $21.32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have several walker electronic ear muffs. I think they are great. If that one I shared doesn't work for you, there are others with massive discounts on the same website. These are the basic electronic ones, however, when I say basic in this situation it is light years from foam inserts or any other non-electronic inserts for the ear.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

IFawDown

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the quads the other day, there was a bit of background buzzing in the right muff that was kind of annoying and hearing my voice felt jarring. Was about to be a bit disappointed in them (wouldve returned them if they were their list price), but popping in ear plugs underneath completely solved my problems with them. The earplugs completely got rid of the quiet buzzing/static for me, and covered up hearing my voice in a way that Im somehow fine with while still hearing other people perfectly fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom