Wallet walking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just canceled my Verizon account. Had them as a provider for eons. Walking with my wallet. I’m looking into other lefty accounts. A small ding to their bottom line I know. Makes me feel better to know I’m at least doing something. If 75 million of us were to band together it would make a difference. The longest journey begins with a single step.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what did Verizon do?
Verizon will suspend donations to lawmakers who opposed Biden certification
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. wireless carrier Verizon Communications will suspend donations by its political action committee to lawmakers who did not back the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory last week, a spokesman told Reuters.

AT&T Inc announced a similar move earlier on Monday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...who-opposed-biden-certification-idUSKBN29G2OY

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Verizon will suspend donations to lawmakers who opposed Biden certification
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. wireless carrier Verizon Communications will suspend donations by its political action committee to lawmakers who did not back the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory last week, a spokesman told Reuters.

AT&T Inc announced a similar move earlier on Monday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...who-opposed-biden-certification-idUSKBN29G2OY

Everyone gonna quit Verizon, Walmart, AT&T, and Amazon? I’d be more worried about the politicians who do accept donations from them than the ones that don’t. Most of the politicians griping about big tech have accepted large PAC donations from them. Matt Gaetz out of Florida is one of the few that doesn’t accept donations from any PAC. It’s all about the money. Just look at their net worth when they entered office and now. Most have a much larger net worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom