Wallets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can tear up an anvil in a sand box with my bare hands.
Shoes, wallets and jeans do not last me very long.

My favorite wallet was a water proof OP (Ocean Pacific).
I fished the Kerr Mcclellan weekly and always falling or jumping in.

Wow! :shocked: I don't think OP has made wallets for 30 years or so! I had one back in the 80s. OP was a big name back then.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Went to their website but they don't seem to offer this one anymore. Darn.
That's a dandy.
Nope. If they did I’d buy another in case I live long enough to use it. I used to like Coach products when they made wallets out of 100% leather. They went to nylon lined and quality went downhill. I do have an older 100% leather satchel made by them that has aged very well. Good leather products are works of art.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There for a few days off while working in VN I bought a wallet in Bangkok in early 74' and liked it so much that when a buddy I was working with in Libya was headed to Bangkok in 78' I ask him to bring me back eight and he did......don't know if they actually are or not but they are stamped as being made out of elephant leather and are very durable.

I carry one now and from the eight that I started with I think I've still got 2 or 3 new ones left.

tw.jpg

tw2.jpg

Last edited:

scramp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Secrid wallet. leather outside and aluminum inside. I’m told RFID is a must have today so skimmers don’t get your information. It causes me to limit the number of cards I carry. No sense carrying my Senior national park pass while staying home. I can very easily get the George Costanza (Seinfeld) look if not restrained. Licenses in one internal pocket and medical in the other. Tab on bottom pushes up credit cards.

wasn’t cheap, but quality never is. They also make a larger capacity version.

797134B3-4EEF-4BB7-8741-D308FB54B6DB.jpeg
D2BCD21E-FE1C-4F3C-A863-50D65462CACD.jpeg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've found though, that on a long trip something in a hip pocket affects the sciatic nerve I believe and it offers some relief to remove a wallet or sacred hankerchief.
About 25 years ago, a chiropractor told me what most people thought was sciatica was really just a result of sitting on a wallet and having it press on the nerves. I moved mine to a front pocket and never looked back.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 25 years ago, a chiropractor told me what most people thought was sciatica was really just a result of sitting on a wallet and having it press on the nerves. I moved mine to a front pocket and never looked back.

I've recently started carrying in my front pocket as well. Liking it so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom