Wally ChinaMart BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I really thought pistol ammo besides .22 was no more at Walmart. At least mine quit carrying it.
I probably wasn’t clear in my statement. I meant that you can get a rifle in almost any pistol caliber. I thought they made that decision after the kid went into the WM in El Paso with an AR ‘pistol’. I have yet to see 556/223 at WM since but I’ve seen about every other rifle caliber.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They did the same thing to me when I had my daughter with me. I was buying a bottle of wine and they wanted to card her, I was buying everything in the cart they don't need to see her ID. Eff them.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shuffle along and look so damn old that when I go shopping somewhere and the cash register beeps wanting a Date of Birth, the cashier just asks me, with no I.D. check.
I suspect they are just thinking to themselves, "let's see if this old b------ can even REMEMBER his birthdate."

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, they are supposed to card you and record your bday. I bought some champagne for a mimosa for the wife and I the other day. I purposely went to the self checkout. The light turned yellow when I scanned the champagne. The girl came over and took a look at me like she knows she’s supposed to ask for my ID. She hesitated for a second and just put her passcode in. Getting older has a ‘few’ advantages.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what exactly is his point?

Wally enacts stupid policies, then complain when the tables gets turned them.

They no longer sell handgun ammo, yet sell .22LR. Which is USED IN HANDGUNS.
They received a shipment that contains handgun ammo and stick on shelf to sell.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wal Mart’s policies not only vary store to store but employee to employee.
I had some AAs at the self check and mentioned I wish I could buy more than 3 the employee at the self check if they aren’t locked up you can buy them all. And scanned one again making four total
And said see the machine doesn’t care.
A few weeks later I got a couple bulk 22 ans 3 AAs tge sporting good woman said nope 3 total. Of course Karen kept backing her up saying it’s right there in the note. I was going to wait in a manager but got tired of waiting on one from Pluto.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
walmart stop selling pistol ammo two years ago. no .45 for you.
Hate to tell ya this but it shows up occasionally. More the fault of the distributor then an intentional act of WalMart. i talk to the sporting goods manager at my local Walmart 3 or 4 times a week. He says if it shows up in the order it’s going on he shelf. If you got a good rapport with him this stuff gets shoved all the way to the back of the ammo shelf hidden by the value packs of .12 gauge. Then when you come in he‘ll motion you over and say “I think we got something ur looking for.” Good deal.

Last edited:

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll take WalMart over commie red Target anyday of the week. Try finding a single round of ammo for sale in Target. All the red in that place just freaks me out.
What’s better?:

1. We believe the 2nd amendment only applies to hunting and clay shooting, we won’t sell outside of those “rights”.

or

2. We don’t carry arms or ammunition and never have, it’s not our business model.

Latest posts

Top Bottom