WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see that Bass Pro is going to have the 325 packs of Federal Automatch on sale for Black Friday at like $15.99 each. That is a heck of a deal. The new Academy in Yukon has shelves full of a variety of .22 ammo. Sure is nice to see the stuff so plentiful again. Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over at the Fort Smith, AR Academy they're still keeping it behind the service desk. Guess they didn't get the memo.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thanks. I'd rather sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast, then go to the new Academy up the street and pay a few dollars more for it if I need to. Plus, I kinda like shaving my neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, per past posts, I'll wait this out until the neckbeards have to sell their overpriced .22.
I love walking tables and telling them that they are stupid if the think I"ll pay that price.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at the edmond academy today....good selection. Automatch 350rd for $19. Anguilla of many flavors. High dollar federal match grade. Ae 38 grain hv and 40 gr hv. No limits on purchase. Our local wallymart had cci std vel and minimags for $8.

Probably old news....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at the edmond academy today....good selection. Automatch 350rd for $19. Anguilla of many flavors. High dollar federal match grade. Ae 38 grain hv and 40 gr hv. No limits on purchase. Our local wallymart had cci std vel and minimags for $8.

Probably old news....

Hehe. This made me laugh. Aguilla/Anguilla. For those who might not know, Anguilla is a Caribbean island, and let me tell you, I've been there a few times and it is BEE-EE-AY-YOO-TEE-FULL!

Seriously, my father-in-law is a marine captain and pilot, spent 25 years as a harbormaster, lived essentially his whole life on the sea in the Caribbean, and he says Anguilla is his favorite island for pure natural beauty. And this is from a guy who lives on an island full of tropical rain forest that is unutterably beautiful. If you ever get the chance to see Anguilla... DO EET. I think I have some pictures around here somewhere...

Sorry for the derail - just made me nostalgic for a moment. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom