WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, The Ponca City Walmart put the 22 ammo in the same category with ARs and quit handling both. LOL!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, The Ponca City Walmart put the 22 ammo in the same category with ARs and quit handling both. LOL!

It's not just Ponca. There has to be an issue with the stores everywhere because on my travels through Ks, Ok, Arkansas and Missouri, in recent months, not one store has had .22 ammo on the shelves.
Yet Academy has no issues getting it as well as H&H, and other gun shops.
Something is going on with Walmart, and it isn't neckbeards.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I scored some in Hot Springs last month at Walmart, they had a couple 555 boxes and 333 boxes. I know everyone complains about the different brands but my 22's ate the winchester stuff just fine at the last steel challenge match at OKCGC.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw some a couple weeks ago at Siloam springs and Stillwell Walmarts. Remington and CCI.
It was still there when I left cause I'm still shooting whats left of the 75k I bought for y2k plus I don't like Remington 22 ammo.
Now if it had been Winchester wildcats. That's a different story.

Probably their contract has ended and they don't want to pay the new higher cost.
Which is probably why I can't find any cases of Ozarka water at Walmart. Contract ended and they don't want to pay Ozarka's new price.

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WM out here in Stigler has had Win Super X 40gr 100 rnd boxes the last two times I've been in. Still restricted to three(3) containers per person/purchase. But they are getting some in. Yes I bought the allowable limit each time.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw some a couple weeks ago at Siloam springs and Stillwell Walmarts. Remington and CCI.
It was still there when I left cause I'm still shooting whats left of the 75k I bought for y2k plus I don't like Remington 22 ammo.
Now if it had been Winchester wildcats. That's a different story.

Probably their contract has ended and they don't want to pay the new higher cost.
Which is probably why I can't find any cases of Ozarka water at Walmart. Contract ended and they don't want to pay Ozarka's new price.

Actually Ozarka's Texas bottling facility got hit by a tornado. I think they're just now getting back to production.

Latest posts

Top Bottom