WalMart .22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had a .22mag rifle. I have the KelTec PMR-30 which is 22mag, but that's the only .22mag firearm that I own. Man, it is super loud. Dick's Sporting Goods in Tulsa (10021 E 71st St, Tulsa, OK 74133) almost always has CCI 22WMR ammo. I've been getting a couple boxes a week to build up my 22mag ammo stash. hehe

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to go shoot prairie dogs!!!! I've never been. When I was stationed in Clovis, NM, there were a bunch of guys in my church that would go "eradicate" prairie dogs from local farms, but I didn't own any firearms at that time so I never went with them. But now I have prairie dog slayers and have nowhere to go shoot them! I want to go I want to go I want to goooooooo!!!!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's fun...I wish there was a place closer to us. I've done most types of shooting and lots of hunting and I say prairie dogs are the most fun you can have with a gun. It's like whack - a mole with a rifle.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke with a friend of mine yesterday who lives in Dallas....his wife is about to inherit 80 acres in Muskogee that part of it is being used as a farm....you KNOW that there has to be some prairie dogs on that land SOMEWHERE. I told him that we need to go down there and check it out ASAP! hahaha

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Few pics from last outing. One friend and I both have Bmags (mine is the one with the silver scope). Another friend has a 17HMR Golden Boy.

Attachments

• downperiscope.jpg
    downperiscope.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 177
  • goldendogs.jpg
    goldendogs.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 175
  • pdoggin.jpg
    pdoggin.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 167
  • ryantjdoggin.jpg
    ryantjdoggin.jpg