Walmart 9mm and 223

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I didn't see those Dennis but I wasn't looking either. I forgot to mention there was other 9mm where I was Aluminum 200 round box 9mm for $17 a box. I didn't notice the 500 round boxes but that isn't to say they didn't have them. Another guy was where I was buying the heavier bullets he said to shoot suppressed.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Brickseek showed 6+ in stock for Claremore but there were none. Guy working there said they haven’t had a single box of 9mm for a few days. They had some decent deals on some other ammo.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It’s true. Walmart must be trying to get rid of all its ammo. I got a great deal on 9mm, 38 special and 357.

So why is Wally dumping all of their ammo?
The employee at Walmart I spoke to this evening seemed pretty Gun/ammo savvy surprisingly. He said they are dumping all handgun caliber ammo besides rimfire and dumping the common AR calibers like .223/5.56, .308 etc. He said he was told they’d only be selling long gun ammo. That last part he was told puzzled him. Lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So why is Wally dumping all of their ammo?

Because of the mass shooting at their store in Tx. Their "social conscience" overtook their common sense. Meanwhile there have been several mass killings of school children in China done with knives. Walmart is still selling knives made in china. It appears their social conscience only pertains to US citizens and not their china suppliers.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Because of the mass shooting at their store in Tx. Their "social conscience" overtook their common sense. Meanwhile there have been several mass killings of school children in China done with knives. Walmart is still selling knives made in china. It appears their social conscience only pertains to US citizens and not their china suppliers.
Not to mention they still sell cigarettes. The faux outrage culture is very tiring. Virtue signaling at its worst.
Pretty soon we 2A supporters will have not place to shop..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They had Winchester white Box 9 mm 100 round for $9 and Wolf 20rd 223 for $2.50 a Box. I also got 100 rds of .380 for $14.

Thanks Hooligan, you see what you did here, LOL..

All for .093 per round.
I can’t buy coated bullets and reload them for this price.
There is another 2K+ in aluminum case stuff I’ll clear off the shelves tomorrow if it’s still there. Didn’t have the cash with me tonight.
Thanks Blake!

c9f1b1927287ea72b252627bef7751a0.jpg

13 cpr for this 950 rds..
20191210_213442.jpg

I didn't see those Dennis but I wasn't looking either. I forgot to mention there was other 9mm where I was Aluminum 200 round box 9mm for $17 a box. I didn't notice the 500 round boxes but that isn't to say they didn't have them. Another guy was where I was buying the heavier bullets he said to shoot suppressed.

Apparently not each store has the same box size or brand , I was wanting the wolf gold, but for the 13 cpr I have no complaints..

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Brickseek showed stock of the 100rd boxes @ 9$ in Moore.

Went to put on some clothes to go check it out.

Hit refresh...….."out of stock"

One of y'all is a dirty bastid.
LOL! I was going to go clean it out. But I knew it would be gone before I got there.

$0.09 is about what a bulk target JHP bullet costs to reload (and that's only the bullet). No way they are making any money, they are just purging.

Latest posts

Top Bottom