Walmart backs BLM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to see the written corporate policy that says that. :angry3:

Dennis what would you do if WM donated 10M to BLM?

No Dennis! It's a trap! Someone's about to spread more of that incorrect information...

Now you know why I don't participate in falsebook. There are so many stupid people on there that it boggles the mind.

That's the long and short of it. It's no different than your grandmas knitting circle, moms bunco night, women's church club, prayer circle, PTA, or even gun forum thread... There's always at least one person so starved for attention that they toss out hyperbole, a little white lie, just a tiny fib just to get some form of interaction from people pretending to be interested. Goes back to the same reason halfway celebrities post pics of their buttholes on the internet... Attention whoring knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
However, I can tell you that the alleged response by said management is NOT the corporate response or position. I can tell you we have a long standing good working relationship with our local PDs and even have reserved dedicated parking spots for LEOs that are there even if not in uniform or patrol car.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That was a waste of a parking space in Newcastle. They park in the fire lanes constantly next to the building and don’t bother with their “reserved space”. There is an older Lieutenant who always parks his marked SUV close to the front door near the “Fire Lane No Parking” sign and I've seen him many times in uniform pushing a buggy down the aisles.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They won’t outright ban blm clothing or masks due to a fear of violence.

I don't like that we always have to take the dang high road. What would happen if the right decided to "protest" like the left for our perceived injustices? Who would bail us out so we can go back to work on Monday? Because you know we have a job and responsibilities and bills and taxes and stuff and junk and chit. How do we get companies get behind conservative lives matter movement? Like they say Republicans working hard so Dems don't have to. Sorry rant over. Have a good day comrades!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom