Walmart in STW has an AR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know the rules… Without a photo it doesn’t exist.

But of course it really does: exist. The Wal-Mart in Stillwater had six of these. I couldn’t believe it at first either.

$149 for Federal XM855LC1 ACC 5.56X45mm 62 Grain Green Tip 480 round can. All on stripper clips!!!!!

Was this $163.16 with tax included?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig 556 maybe??

I think the tag said it as a Sig M400 Carbine. Had a coupon on it for a free case.

Funny thing, when I looked up the specs it said it had a 30 round mag standard and the Sig pic shows a flash suppressor. The Sig at wallyworld looked to have a 10 round mag and no flash suppressor.

They did have a butt load of ammo. Tons of hydrashoks in all calibers. I saw 9s, 45, 380. And then the guy pointed out the Federal 223 in the case. I was pretty sure it was the cough medicine making my head spin and giving me hallucinations.

Dave

SBD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart in Shawnee had the Patrol M4 in BushMaster. I looked up what Bud's wants. 897.00 vs 670.00. Bud's wins. Did see some American Somethingorother, 100rd boxes of FMJ 9mm for 20 bucks. I didn't buy any but should have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom