Walmart pulling ammo and gun displays.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am generally a non-WalMartian yet I have used their preorder/pickup service once since the start of the current Dem-panic. I find it hard to believe they have that much inventory to secure, given what I have observed in sporting goods stores ammo shelves. A recent Academy visit showed maybe 3 boxes each of about 5 obscure calibers on the shelf.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty well in Hoddy's situation here. Very rarely visit Wal-Mart, anti-gun, spineless, zero customer service, Chinese buying anti-union traitors.

I was, in a Wal-Mart in Riverton, WY in August however - they had reloading supplies there - dies, powder, etc....

Maybe Wal-Mart should base their policies on local demographics.....

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can proudly say it's been most of a year since darkening their doors.
I did hear they will still have them for sale, but locked up in a back room safe where looters can't get to them. You have to ask.

Lol like looters are all "hey now, we're only looting up front! ...let's not go in the back! We're ain't allowed there cuz we ain't employees!"

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having difficulty understanding why people are bad-mouthing Walmart for this action. I don't shop at Walmarts, but it does seem like a responsible action to try to secure any guns and ammo that might be looted if a store is broken into. I'm pretty sure that there have been Walmarts that have been looted by the thugs and losers in several of the riots.

So, why is this a bad thing for them to do? I applaud them for their actions. If it is truly a safe, then I doubt if rioters will be able to get to them. At least they are trying to do the right thing.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having difficulty understanding why people are bad-mouthing Walmart for this action. I don't shop at Walmarts, but it does seem like a responsible action to try to secure any guns and ammo that might be looted if a store is broken into. I'm pretty sure that there have been Walmarts that have been looted by the thugs and losers in several of the riots.

So, why is this a bad thing for them to do? I applaud them for their actions. If it is truly a safe, then I doubt if rioters will be able to get to them. At least they are trying to do the right thing.

You're right HJB, I hadn't thought of it that way. They are trying to do the right thing.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think Walfart is bad? I was at Kirkland's the other day (tagging along behind the wife) and 99% of everything was made in China. What wasn't was made in another Asian country (mostly candles, etc).

Latest posts

Top Bottom