Walmart pulling ammo and gun displays.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: Gaffney, Segal, Loudon and Beattie Discuss the Planned Chaos and Violence Coming to America’s Streets Next Week by the Organized Left.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ng-americas-streets-next-week-organized-left/
“Whose Ever Got the Guns Can Win- Let’s Take Over the Buildings!” -WOW! Lisa Fithian, BLM, Radical Leftists Are Working with Federal Workers For Post Election Mass Violence (Video).
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-working-post-election-mass-violence-video/

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t read all the posts in this thread so my comment may have already been mentioned. I’m not a fan of Walmart but the news stories I have read said they have pulled guns and ammo from SOME store shelves. I really can’t blame them for doing that in some of the blue states where rioting and looting has been allowed by local and state governments.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember how the rumor got started (during the .380 panic or the .22 LR panic I think) that WM was going to stop selling all ammo?
People were ready to grab up their pitchforks and go looking for some tar and feathers.
I didn't understand the outrage.
Even if the rumor had been true, I was under the impression that the management people at a company are paid to make what THEY **think** is the the best decision for the company's consolidated bottom line.

Yes I understand 'get woke and go broke' and I also remember the great success of "New Coke," LOL.
Sometimes management misses the mark in their decisions (pun intended.)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember how the rumor got started (during the .380 panic or the .22 LR panic I think) that WM was going to stop selling all ammo?
People were ready to grab up their pitchforks and go looking for some tar and feathers.
I didn't understand the outrage.
Even if the rumor had been true, I was under the impression that the management people at a company are paid to make what THEY **think** is the the best decision for the company's consolidated bottom line.

Yes I understand 'get woke and go broke' and I also remember the great success of "New Coke," LOL.
Sometimes management misses the mark in their decisions (pun intended.)

Isn't our job/right/responsibility as customers to let companies know what we think of their policies and what direction we want them to go with their business to provide the products we want/need? I mean, if companies make decisions and never hear what their customers think about those decisions, they make think they made the right choice, when in fact they've alienated their customer base.

I believe in speaking with your wallet AND your voice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom