Walmart Receipt Checker Has a Voice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it's more that the walmarts never have enough cashiers.
Take the two receipt checkers and the 3 monitors at each of the self checkout mosh pits and open up 8 more registers.
No need to review my receipts, unless you suspect your own employee missed something.

I shop at the walmarts occasionally, but I really try to buy my Chinese goods elsewhere

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought nobody here shopped at walmart.....

Pffftttt....

...I wonder just how many of those that said they don't actually DO?

We have no issue with shopping at Walmart, and when we are on the road, whether at our Summer job or for personal travel, Walmarts may be our first choice for bathroom use. We have no problem with using their restrooms and not buying anything.

Plus, Walmart hires lot of people.

OLD MSSG.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you would go back to hiring checkers instead of self check it would solve a lot of the self check theft
also it burns my butt to have self check i will not use them
if you have a super center that is 24 hours each self check replaces three employees for a eight hour shift 3x8 =24
they are job killers

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you would go back to hiring checkers instead of self check it would solve a lot of the self check theft
also it burns my butt to have self check i will not use them
if you have a super center that is 24 hours each self check replaces three employees for a eight hour shift 3x8 =24
they are job killers

You can thank liberal states for that. In blue states Wal-Mart has to pay their works 15+ an hour, so they make up for it by slashing positions, hours and benefits in other states. My wife uses a checkout while I prefer the self checkout (mainly because I usually only get 2-5 items and its a helluva lot faster). We have a few Neighborhood Markets that are strictly self checkout now (81st and Garnet is one of them).

As for the receipt checking, meh. If they ask, I show it to them. I don't feel its them calling me a thief, its more like making sure everything was scanned. My company has policies that people find stupid at best, infuriating at worst. I tell them for everything stupid policy there is either a lawsuit or accident claim behind it. Similar to how they put warning stickers to not use your curling iron in the shower...

Latest posts

Top Bottom