Walmart Receipt Checker Has a Voice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I must look honest, they never stop me and ask for my receipt. Or they just don't like my looks and don't want to get too close.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bet anyone that has a problem with it either walks with stuff or really has no idea of how much stuff walks out the door. you are costing me and everyone else hard earned money. because they will just raise prices as a whole to compensate for it. walmart does not care if you quit shopping because of a receipt check at the door. in the end its not going to hurt them. encourage the people of the world to be better maby someday they wont need your receipt. ok have at

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every once in a while I shop at Walmart and don't pick up a basket on my way in and invariably, my arms are full and I need a basket. I go past the door checker-arms full and tell them I'm not stealing this stuff and she says, "I'm not gonna chase you anyway." I grab a basket and go back in the store, I'll joke with anyone that is decent and so far so good.... I guess I could cough and gag but I don't want to scare them.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked at Walmart back in the early 90's in elk city Oklahoma. I was surprised when the guy from store security advised that over a million dollars a year of merchandise walks out the door. If memory serves it was closer to 3 million.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to check but Walmart may have a legal right to check receipts. This may fall under the shopkeepers rights area of law. Curious what they do if you refuse and continue out of the store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom