Walmart Receipt Checker Has a Voice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see both sides of this issue, It offends me that a someone would think I would steal, but at the same time I know that many people do steal, and that all other customers end up paying for these stolen goods. A good example, if I am allowed to think this is, the North Side of Tulsa does not have one supermarket, they call it a food desert! Why is that? Government has subsidized food stores in this area for the last 40 years. They take the subsidy money, set up a scam market, the last one I was in didn't even bot to install shelving, just a had a few canned goods in rows on the floor, then when the contract runs out , it's gone with the tax payer subsidy money! I don't know if the politicians that are supose to be watching this tax money, are in on this scam, or just INCREDIBLY STUPID? Eather way the DECENT CITIZANS in North Tulsa still don't have a convenient place to shop for food!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The robbed the Mexican fellow who put the grocery store in a few years ago so bad he said heck with it first day they were wheeling carts os stuff out ist a dang shame because the good people are left with nothing remember the song teach your children well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom