Walmart score!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going out to movies if you can find one open is just way to expensive, so is cable, so I check the bargain bins for cheap movies. Yesterday I bought both Blade Runner movies for $5. I really like the first as it is a true classic, and I have not seen the 2nd one yet but I am betting it is not as good.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going out to movies if you can find one open is just way to expensive, so is cable, so I check the bargain bins for cheap movies. Yesterday I bought both Blade Runner movies for $5. I really like the first as it is a true classic, and I have not seen the 2nd one yet but I am betting it is not as good.
The second one is okay. I haven't seen the first, and the anime blade runner black lotus ties the two together.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My trusty tri-corner hat keeps movies and streaming or broadcast television affordable. I never leave home without it. Bladerunner was a great movie though. The second one I didn't like as much.

Last edited:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find a lot of good movies in the bargain bin.
And if it's lousy, well you spent way less than the price of a movie ticket for it.
And you (hopefully) can find a snack you like too.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you say that. I just finished watching the second blade runner like 5 minutes ago. It’s not bad. Saw it some years ago when it was new. 5 years old now. Time flys.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I'll be that person. I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in probably 10 years now. My life is so much better for it, too. 😁

Ok carry on guys ... Btw, they're both good movies but the first is better, as is usually the case with sequels. 😋

Latest posts

Top Bottom