WalMart Suspends Ammo Orders Pending Gun Control Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if this is true or not

http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-confirmed-wal-mart-is-not-going-to-order-any-more-ammo/

I do not have a link as of yet but here is what I have found out…

Stopped by my local Wal Mart this morning. They are out of almost every kind of ammo.
I asked to talk to the person in charge of ordering to see if they had any information on this subject.
The manager I talked to said they had not heard anything…BUT.
She tried to order some .223 as I was standing there. She said the order was being rejected by the corporate office. Said she had never had that happen.

She called corporate as I was standing there.
And was told this. “As of right now Wal Mart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the second amendment”. Said, “As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders. We will continue to sell what is already in stocking stores and at our distribution centers, but any new orders will not be shipped until the issue is resolved”.

So after they run out, there will be no restocking until Obama makes his decision…Hows that change working out for you now?

As I said, I dont have a link, but you can call Wal Mart headquarters at 1-800-925-6278 for yourself and ask. After the answer press 2 then 1 then 1 again and wait to talk to a rep. I just did this myself and was told the same thing.

Something must have changed at the meeting they had on Thursday.
Guess we will have to wait and see what Obama has in store for us next.

Guys, I am not making this up…Call and find out for yourself.

Another confirmation:

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/brea...g-to-order-any-more-ammo/#EH1jg4YXjd69U5gb.99

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rush was saying this too. I could only find what you linked and WND that drilled down to a single source. He just doesn't go spewing stuff like this and always has it cross referenced. But I didn't hear it all and I believe he mentioned this exact link so who knows where he got it. I'd believe it's pretty solid based on his history. If this pans out ammo is going to set new standards of crazy.

Oily_Guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard on the news this morning, that Wal Mart has decided to stop ordering ammo to sell. This after meeting with Biden this past week and in anticipation of what's coming down the pike. Couple this with Dick's Sporting Goods pulling some of their goods off the shelf (I didn't hear what all they pulled), looks like we're going to have to determine who has the guts to stand up for our Second Amendment rights! The field is narrowing.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They better not. No effing way will I buy from WM again. Which sucks because I just got a membership at Sam's Club.

Reasors will be making money off of me here real soon. All the other stuff in WM I can buy online cheaper usually anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom