Walther (Interarms) PPK/S - Blued- New to Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this pistol from surjimmy today, it is absolutely beautiful; it really does look like it just came off the line, the bluing is beautiful, no scratches or marks; just the teeny-tiniest bit of wear at the muzzle, hard to really see it. I have not yet been able to determine the age; Interarms didn't do the best job as far as recording/maintaining serial number files...but it doesn't really matter...sometime in the 80's or 90's is about as close as I can get so far. I'll keep digging and try to get on a born-on date. I have always really liked these old Walthers. Shot about 80 rounds through it today without a hiccup. Now to decide on a holster or two and so on. I am a happy camper.
0cca05025d3a9a529a4fbac200b8efc5.jpg

bd250ae9818a2eaea304c95c3997286b.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you will send it to me, and let me keep it for about 3 years, I'll give you a complete history of the gun (for the past three years I have had it).
No need to thank me. Well maybe you could. Go ahead and pick up that holster first, then send it to me.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered up some Walther factory mags; and am now researching holsters. Not sure I can bring myself to put this in (shudder) kydex. Maybe one of those real high-end Uncle Mikey's? (Just kidding). Any ideas, to help a veteran out?

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Check with High Desert Leather. He made a B22 for me that was suppose to be for a PPS but our wires got crossed and it was for a PPKs. Black right hand. He might make a deal on it. Mine for the PPS is suppose to be here this week. Worth a shot.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check with High Desert Leather. He made a B22 for me that was suppose to be for a PPS but our wires got crossed and it was for a PPKs. Black right hand. He might make a deal on it. Mine for the PPS is suppose to be here this week. Worth a shot.

Thanks Jim, I think that guy works with ugly bald guy holsters. I'll give him a call or an email today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom