Walther (Interarms) PPK/S - Blued- New to Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you noticed if it's picky on ammo? I love this gun.

I only had Remington 95 grain and federal 95 grain to shoot through it yesterday, but no problem so far. Usually I run Fiocchi 95 grain through these. I find it to be a little hotter than most, and most of the guys on the walther forum agree with me on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to run some Hornaday XTP through it to see if it likes that ammo.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you will send it to me, and let me keep it for about 3 years, I'll give you a complete history of the gun (for the past three years I have had it).
No need to thank me. Well maybe you could. Go ahead and pick up that holster first, then send it to me.

Gee, what a buddy what a pal what a fine guy! You'd really do that for me? Man, this is absolutely wonderful. But...I just couldn't burden you with having to, you know, shoot it and look at it and stuff. That's just too much to ask my friend, in fact, because you are so kind, I'll even take YOUR guns off your hands and , well, even all your ammo. Just bring 'em all over and free yourself of the burden!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gee, what a buddy what a pal what a fine guy! You'd really do that for me? Man, this is absolutely wonderful. But...I just couldn't burden you with having to, you know, shoot it and look at it and stuff. That's just too much to ask my friend, in fact, because you are so kind, I'll even take YOUR guns off your hands and , well, even all your ammo. Just bring 'em all over and free yourself of the burden!

We all have our own cross to bear (like bear arm....get it) and I must decline your generous offer. I will, if it will make you feel better, accept a few cases of ammo to go with the Walther.
Your welcome.
Ha!
On the serious side, I've always liked this gun. In law has one and it's his carry gun. I've shot it a few times and it's good to go. I've read that it might be partial to certain ammo, but I've never seen it fail on any of the ammo I've shot it with.
I got that info off the internet so the chances are, FAKE NEWS!
Great gun and looks like it's in great shape.
Congrats.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No ammo problems. I have a SS one I bought new in 1995 that isn't very ammo particular either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom