Walther (Interarms) PPK/S - Blued- New to Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that's a nice find. A very nice find indeed. Check at www.laxammo.com for Mak ammo. They really have good prices and their shipping is fast! I was lucky to grab this PPK/S before dlbleak saw it and snatched it up. Or you did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I just ordered some from www.ammunitiontogo.com, they also have good prices an fast shipping. I've been using them for years. You don't have to worry about me grabbing up any more PP series pistol's, I'm looking at getting myself a couple more TPH's, and some PPQM2's. Plus I'm getting back into Soviet Bloc pistol's, I've got this Makarov, a Tokarov, and a Nagant revolver. Since I bought my daughter a PA63 an found out what a really good pistol it is(I know its a PP copy, but better), I'm going to get myself a couple in 9MM Mak, .380, an .32. The PA63 with its alloy frame is lighter than the original PP, has a different backstrap so you don't have to worry about the slide cutting you, and it has a better trigger in both DA/SA. My daughters is in .380 an is very accurate. Loaded with Hornady's FTX ammo there is no worry about what its going to do if needed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom