Walther PPK/s 22 Long Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have an original PPK/s in .22lr aka all steel version with the lightened slide to reduce weight. Except for target grade ammunition which doesn't have enough ummph to push the slide back, she has been a pleasure to shoot, and does her best with the high velocity stuff. One day I'll get a PP in .22lr to play with. Simpson ltd has a bunch of them for sale!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an original PPK/s in .22lr aka all steel version with the lightened slide to reduce weight. Except for target grade ammunition which doesn't have enough ummph to push the slide back, she has been a pleasure to shoot, and does her best with the high velocity stuff. One day I'll get a PP in .22lr to play with. Simpson ltd has a bunch of them for sale!

Yes, they sure do...but they want a pretty penny for them too! And accessories? Fugedaboudit! How about a standard PPK/S mag in .380 for $100? You gotta be kidding me...

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 100 rounds (maybe a little less) rounds went into the pizza man today with one FTF, possibly a dud round. Another squeeze of the trigger and the round went 'bang'.

Had fun. BTW I carried it Monday, as I was going to the doctors, and it was convenient to carry. I just left it in the truck when I went in and stuck it back in my pocket when I was through.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 100 rounds (maybe a little less) rounds went into the pizza man today with one FTF, possibly a dud round. Another squeeze of the trigger and the round went 'bang'.

Had fun. BTW I carried it Monday, as I was going to the doctors, and it was convenient to carry. I just left it in the truck when I went in and stuck it back in my pocket when I was through.

You Risk-Taking Devil You!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another 120 or so rounds went through the PPK/s today, and except for one FTF, which I don't think was the gun's doing, the range session went perfectly. And for the FTF, I just squeezed the trigger again and it went 'bang'.

The danged bugs were about to drive me, pardon the expression, 'buggy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom