Walther PPK/s 22 Long Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For my range you can go to the AAR thread on the July 29th ENS, and see plenty of pics and a few youtube videos. Like I said earlier, I don't have a camera, so it'll take some head-scratching.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a good day, function-wise. The PPK/s dodes not seem to like Winchester ammo all that much. Multiple failures to extract, and feed. I'll have to use my Winchester for my Ruger and S&W wheelguns.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was a good day. About 120 Remington rounds went down-range with no problem whatever. I have plenty of the Remington on hand and I plan to get more. I function-fired the Walther and did a two-opponent drill. I faced two evil pizza boxes and through skill and daring, emerged victorious.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're a brave man Gary...... Those pizza boxes stood NO chance.
It's war, man. It's really war, because the evil pizza-men just keep coming at me. The day before yesterday, I dealt with the dirty so-and-so's with my 686, and I got to tell you, that was a hairy one. I didn't know if I'd make it out alive.

But we do our duty.

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a picture of it from the Walther website.

www.waltherarms.com_wp_content_uploads_Walther_PPKS_22_LR_Nickel_LS.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom