Walther PPK - safety tripping on while shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am a busy busy man. Busy busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Busy looking for hot chicks sporting Walthers apparently!! You keep on searching and posting them and I will keep on following the thread!! Guns and womens in the same thread is good "reading" LOL!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Busy looking for hot chicks sporting Walthers apparently!! You keep on searching and posting them and I will keep on following the thread!! Guns and womens in the same thread is good "reading" LOL!!

I very much appreciate both; both have nice sexy lines to them, can be quite expensive to have and maintain, are somewhat high maintenance, and can bite if you aren't careful.

Edit: I might add that both can be quite a handful too, especially if you don't handle them properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is kind of a necro thread, but thanks for this! I inherited my dad's PPK last year and have been keeping it in my carry rotation. I've shot it several times with no issues, besides picky ammo.. but I know the instant I need it it would mess up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom