Walther warratee on magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's right, ya'll go ahead on and make fun. Yuck it up good now. My momma used to say that to me when I was little kid. Don't really know if it's true, but somebody oughta spread out a big patch of honey in one spot, and an equally big pile of poop in another and then count the number of flies that gather at each spot over a selected period of time., say...an hour. I'd chip in a dollar for the honey if anyone will volunteer to conduct the experiment and report the results here, for everyone's edification. I know you guys have heard the same thing, so let's get the experiment done and then move on to the next thing that is on the list of "Challenged Old Sayings":

- Is it "butt-naked" or "buck-naked"? That's another one has me scratchin' my head... :scratch:

As far as poop, there's plenty of BS available right here.

In redneck lingo it’s butt-nekkid.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll kick in ten dollars if you'll do the counting. :bolt:

No, I’m not well suited to the task. We need someone who is highly educated and trained in dealing with BS...to make sure it’s done legally and all, perhaps a barrister, a master of spreading it both thick or thin.

$12.50 to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I’m not well suited to the task. We need someone who is highly educated and trained in dealing with BS...to make sure it’s done legally and all, perhaps a barrister, a master of spreading it both thick or thin.

$12.50 to ya.

Sorry, I can't testify in my own case. Ethics rules.

Perhaps a poll is needed...
A poll, or a pole?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Pssst! Dave; keep the BS comin’ ...we’ll make some money off this yet!)
Hey, I'm one of those dishonest lawyers; I'd be behind the scenes, running the book, while planting fly eggs wherever I needed to make sure I get my cut. The world's most primitive form of jury tampering, as it were.

So you should do it. But I'll be happy to provide the BS from the farm across the street from me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom