Wanamaker Gun Show Tulsa - who's going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tons of people.

Update:
It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been to the show, but there’s so many people here right now I’m wondering if it won’t be too long before they have to stop letting people in. It’s shoulder to shoulder right now. Incredible.
I almost thought about going to this one. After hearing this I'm sure glad I thought no more about it.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to be there but had other commitments this weekend.Always liked talking to Charlie Byrd from Tucker & Byrd and usually bought a belt or 2 from him.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't go to this one.

There are a couple of guns I wouldn't mind getting, but nothing I want really bad.

The earlier report that it was really crowded and prices were really high sounded like me finding an attractive deal on either gun was probably not gonna happen. So I stayed home this time. I'll go to the next smaller one though.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Packed house this morning. For the most part it was just entertaining.
eSJz6jXQ.jpeg

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of dealers with insane prices. The dealers that had reasonable prices had a line of people waiting for paperwork. Just got home from there. Sold my colt competition 1911 and brought home an FNX 45 tactical. Tried to buy some spare magazines at the big mag vendor setup but got tired of waiting. I’ll just order some online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom