Wanamaker Gun Show Tulsa - who's going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a couple ar mags.
IMG_20210410_153550018.jpg

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There weren’t as many vendors there as there were in past shows. The attendance was also down. You could actually walk through most of the aisles without actually knocking someone down or stepping on them. I saw less than a dozen people wearing masks.

For me, it was great.

Prices were high. I found a few items I wanted, but not within the price range I wanted to pay.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I arrived around 10:30 and left at 3:00. Started at the far end of the top level and worked my way back. Made it to aisle 23. Admittedly I was moving slow at just under 2 months post heart surgery, my stamina is in need of some work.
Did see a few decent deals. Anderson LPK’s for $49.99, several older single shot 22lr rifles for $120-150 range. Also saw a very decent Colt Detective Special for $595.00
Was not able to find a barrel for the Model 10. MAY try to go back tomorrow and continue my search.
Most insane ammo price I saw was 20 rounds of soft point 30/30 for only $90!
Also met the “Garand“ guy and his girlfriend, along with @BlackRifle and his son. Texted allot with @tRidiot , but never actually saw him or his son. Also had another member talk to me but I cannot remember his screen name. (Sorry)
Overall as stated above it was insane. However I LOVE looking at guns and perusing the tables.
Did you guys have meetups pre planned or just meet by accident? Just curios cause I never see any members that I know there.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad your not in tulsa. I'd make the 3 hour drive and push you around in a chair to appreciate the classics. No disrespect intended. I'd take my 80 year old dad if I thought he could handle it. He just doesn't have any stamina now but I'll be taking him to the ft smith show the 17th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom